We all know that India is a very touristic nation. You can do a lot there, and not everything has to be related to the Taj Mahal. Tasting delicious dishes such as tandoori chicken is a must and you cannot fail to visit the Gange River area. As you can see, this country has a long to-do list. If you want to enter this country easily and conveniently, you must have an e-Visa for India, an electronic document available on the web. The Indian Visa for Bolivian Citizens (Passport Holders) has been available in the form of an electronic application since 2014. The India e-Visa is an official document that allows Bolivian residents and citizens to enter and travel within India for tourism purposes. the travel industry etc.
TYPES OF INDIAN E-VISA
- India Tourist e-Visa: it’s the one you need for tourism.
- India Business e-Visa: this one works for business or work conferences.
- India Medical e-Visa: in case you want to have medical care in India.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR INDIAN E-VISA
- Valid passport: must be valid for at least 6 months.
- Digital photo: this picture must be as recent as possible. You can get help with the requirements for this photo on our professional passport service.
- A visible scan of the passport’s information page.
- Payment options: You can use your credit or a debit card or even Paypal.
- Business card copy and invitation letter: only if you apply for the India business e-Visa.
- Letter from the hospital in India: this is necessary if you want to apply for an Indian medical e-Visa.
Visiting India for tourism, business or medical purposes has become easier for Colombians with the launch of the e-Visa to India, an electronic travel authorization that can be applied for entirely online. The India e-Visa is currently available for 169 countries worldwide and represents a major contribution to India’s tourism industry, which has seen steady growth in recent years. Yes, Colombian citizens require a visa to enter India. The good thing is that you don’t have to go to at the Embassy to search because from now on you can apply for the Indian e-Visa from the comfort of your own home. You can apply for Indian e-Visa online and you will receive it by email within a few days.
Required Documents for Getting the India Visa from Colombia
- A passport valid for at least six months from the date of entry in India
- An email address to receive the eVisa
- A credit or debit card for the online payment of the visa fee
- A digital copy of the biographical page of the passport
- A recent passport-style color photo
Indian Visa for Andorran Citizens is available as an online application form from the Government of India since 2014. This visa for India allows travelers from Andorra and other countries to visit India for short stays. For tourists who have dreamed of seeing the Taj Mahal or doing yoga at an ashram, this is a dream come true. If the visa is easy to get, it makes the whole trip much easier to plan. People who live in Andorra and have always wanted to visit India are in luck! Nowadays it is easy for citizens of Andorra to obtain a visa for India. Travelers only need to apply online.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR INDIA VISA FOR ANDORRA PASSPORT HOLDERS
- An Andorran passport that is valid for at least 6 months beyond the visitor’s arrival date in India.
- A photograph or scan of the passport page containing the traveler’s personal information and photo.
- A valid Email Address
- Travel details, particularly dates, times, and flight numbers for both arrival in India and departure from the country.
- A credit card to pay the necessary application fees.
Today, there are more than 150 nationalities, including Azerbaijanis, who can apply for an India e-Visa. Indian visa for Azerbaijani Citizens has been available in the form of an electronic application since 2014. Thisis an online paperlessIndian visa application process for Azerbaijan residents. This process is officially endorsed by the Government of India under the eVisa India program.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS TO GET THIS VISA?
- Valid passport –obtaining a passport nowadays is easy as 123, and if you already have one, take a look at its expiry date.
- Digital photo of yourself – it is preferable that the photo is as recent as possible. You should not make face gestures in it, and the background should be white.
- A passport scan of the information page
- Means of payment – You can use a credit or a debit card, and since Paypal has become quite standard these days, you can use that as well.
- Business card copy and invitation letter – this requirement applies to people who want to go to India on business and apply for an India business e-Visa.
- Letter from the hospital in India – this is valid for people who apply for a medical visa.
Company Name: INDIAN Official
Contact Person: Schumacher Thomas Findango
Email: Send Email
Phone: +32 2 640 91 40
Address:Chau. de Vleurgat 217
City: 1050 Ixelles