The Parainfluenza Virus Infection Market is expected to show positive growth in the forecast period (2022–2032) due to the development of well-designed, randomized, controlled non-crossover trials with potential benefits. Moreover, the shortfall of approved therapy might provide suitable space for emerging therapies.
DelveInsight’s Parainfluenza Virus Infection Market Insights report includes a comprehensive understanding of current treatment practices, Parainfluenza Virus Infection emerging drugs, Parainfluenza Virus Infection market share of individual therapies, and current and forecasted market size from 2019 to 2032, segmented into 7MM [the United States, the EU5 (the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, France, and Germany), Japan].
Key takeaways from the Parainfluenza Virus Infection Market Research Report
- According to a study titled “Parainfluenza Viruses” done by H. Kelly et al., each HPIV-1 resulted in an estimated 18,000–3,50,000 US children under the age of five. In the United States, up to 6000 children under the age of 18 were hospitalized each year for HPIV-2. It was discovered that young newborns (less than 6 months) are especially prone to HPIV-3 infection.
- Another research, “Epidemiological, Molecular, and Clinical Features of Enterovirus Respiratory Infections in French Children Between 1999 and 2005,” by J. Jerome et al., found that 2444 (21%) of 11,509 children tested positive for respiratory viral infections. PIV Type-3 was found to be present in 4 percent of all positive respiratory virus infections.
- Leading Parainfluenza Virus Infection Companies like Allovir, Ansun Biopharma, Moderna Therapeutics, and many others are developing novel Chronic Gout drugs that can be available in the Parainfluenza Virus Infection market in the upcoming years.
- The promising Parainfluenza Virus Infection therapies in the pipeline include mRNA-1653, MEDI-534, artus Influenza A/B RT-PCR Test, DAS181-F02 Nebulized Formulation Inhaled Dose, and many others
Download which therapies are expected to grab major Parainfluenza Virus Infection Market Share @ Parainfluenza Virus Infection Market Report
Parainfluenza Virus Infection Overview
The Parainfluenza Viruses (PIVs) are non-segmented, negative-strand RNA viruses of the family Paramyxoviridae. The paramyxoviruses include not only the PIVs but also several other important human pathogens transmitted through the respiratory route such as a human respiratory syncytial virus (HRSV), metapneumovirus, measles virus, and mumps virus. Human PIVs (HPIVs) have four serotypes (HPIV 1-4) and are a primary cause of lower respiratory tract (LRT) infection in newborns and children.
The HPIVs are easily transferred by direct contact and nasopharyngeal secretions, and virtually all children are infected with HPIV3 by the age of two, and with HPIV1 and HPIV2 by the age of five. Because no anti-PIV vaccinations or medications are available, non-pharmaceutical measures are now the only way of control. The therapy for a Parainfluenza Virus infection is solely symptomatic and supportive. As a result, no drug is licensed for the treatment of the condition, and it is regarded as the disease’s primary concern.
Parainfluenza Virus Infection Epidemiology Segmentation in the 7MM
The Parainfluenza Virus Infection epidemiology covered in the report provides historical as well as forecasted Parainfluenza Virus Infection epidemiology scenario in the 7MM covering the United States, EU5 countries (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom), and Japan from 2019 to 2032.
The DelveInsight Parainfluenza Virus Infection report also provides the epidemiology trends observed in the 7MM during the study period, along with the assumptions undertaken. The calculated data are presented with relevant tables and graphs to give a clear view of the epidemiology at first sight.
Download the report to understand which factors are driving Parainfluenza Virus Infection epidemiology trends @ Parainfluenza Virus Infection Epidemiological Insights
Parainfluenza Virus Infection Market Outlook
The report’s Parainfluenza Virus Infection market outlook assists in developing a detailed understanding of historic, current, and forecasted Parainfluenza Virus Infection market trends by analyzing the impact of current Parainfluenza Virus Infection therapies on the market, unmet needs, drivers and barriers, and demand for better technology. This section examines the Parainfluenza Virus Infection market trend of each marketed drug and late stage pipeline therapy by evaluating their impact based on the annual cost of therapy, inclusion and exclusion criteria, mechanism of action, compliance rate, growing market need, increasing patient pool, covered patient segment, expected launch year, competition with other therapies, brand value, market impact, and key opinion leaders’ perspectives. Parainfluenza Virus Infection market statistics are supplied with pertinent tables and graphs to provide a comprehensive picture of the market at a glance. According to DelveInsight, the Parainfluenza Virus Infection market in 7MM is expected to undergo significant change between 2019 and 2032.
Parainfluenza Virus Infection Pipeline Therapies and Key Companies
- Allovir: H5N1
- Oplunofusp: Ansun Biopharma
- Moderna Therapeutics: H1N1
Scope of the Parainfluenza Virus Infection Market Research Report
- Coverage- 7MM
- Study Period- 2019-2032
- Forecast Period- 2022-2032
- Parainfluenza Virus Infection Companies- Allovir, Ansun Biopharma, Moderna Therapeutics, and many others.
- Parainfluenza Virus Infection Therapies- H5N1, mRNA-1653, DAS181-F02, and many others
- Parainfluenza Virus Infection Market Dynamics- Parainfluenza Virus Infection Market Drivers and Barriers
- Competitive Intelligence Analysis- SWOT analysis, PESTLE analysis, Porter’s five forces, BCG Matrix, Market entry strategies
- Unmet Needs, KOL’s views, Analyst’s views, Parainfluenza Virus Infection Market Access and Reimbursement
Discover more about Parainfluenza Virus Infection medications in development @ Parainfluenza Virus Infection Clinical Trials
Table of content
1. Key Insights
2. Executive Summary of Parainfluenza Virus Infection
3. Competitive Intelligence Analysis for Parainfluenza Virus Infection
4. Parainfluenza Virus Infection: Market Overview at a Glance
5. Parainfluenza Virus Infection: Disease Background and Overview
6. Patient Journey
7. Parainfluenza Virus Infection Epidemiology and Patient Population
8. Treatment Algorithm, Current Treatment, and Medical Practices
9. Parainfluenza Virus Infection Unmet Needs
10. Key Endpoints of Parainfluenza Virus Infection Treatment
11. Parainfluenza Virus Infection Marketed Products
12. Parainfluenza Virus Infection Emerging Therapies
13. Parainfluenza Virus Infection: Seven Major Market Analysis
14. Attribute analysis
15. 7MM: Market Outlook
16. Access and Reimbursement Overview of Parainfluenza Virus Infection
17. KOL Views
18. Market Drivers
19. Market Barriers
21. DelveInsight Capabilities
23. About DelveInsight
Get in touch with our Business Executive @ Parainfluenza Virus Infection Market Companies
DelveInsight is a Business Consulting and Market research company, providing expert business solutions for the healthcare domain and offering quintessential advisory services in the areas of R&D, Strategy Formulation, Operations, Competitive Intelligence, Competitive Landscaping, and Mergers & Acquisitions.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Yash Bhardwaj
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States