Mantle Cell Lymphoma Market is expected to grow significantly owing to an increase in upcoming novel treatment options, sustained remission of disease, thus improved patient survival and increased global healthcare investment and funding, and the ongoing development
of precision medicine. DelveInsight’s Mantle Cell Lymphoma Market Insights report includes a comprehensive understanding of current treatment practices, Mantle Cell Lymphoma emerging drugs, Mantle Cell Lymphoma market share of individual therapies, and current and forecasted market size from 2019 to 2032, segmented into 7MM [the United States, the EU5 (the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, France, and Germany), Japan].
Key takeaways from the Mantle Cell Lymphoma Market Research Report
- According to DelveInsight’s analysis, Mantle Cell Lymphoma frequency is usually more in males than in females.
- About 85% of patients with Mantle Cell Lymphoma have a characteristic genetic lesion known as reciprocal translocation which is a major cause of Mantle Cell Lymphoma.
- Leading Mantle Cell Lymphoma Companies include BeiGene, Takeda Pharmaceuticals, AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals, Eli and lilly company, Beijing InnoCare Pharma Tech, and many others are developing novel Mantle Cell Lymphoma Drugs that can be available in the Mantle Cell Lymphoma market in the upcoming years.
- The promising Mantle Cell Lymphoma therapies in the pipeline include Brukinsa (Zanubrutinib), Velcade (Bortezomib), Calquence (Acalabrutinib), Pirtobrutinib, Orelabrutinib, and many others
Download which therapies are expected to grab major Mantle Cell Lymphoma Market Share @ Mantle Cell Lymphoma Market Report
Mantle Cell Lymphoma Overview
Non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma (NHL) is a cancer of the lymphatic system which is a part of the body’s immune system and it occurs when tumors develop from white blood cells (lymphocytes). Many types of cancers can spread to the lymph nodes, but only cancers that start in the lymph tissue are considered lymphomas.
The exact underlying cause of mantle cell lymphoma is unknown. However, approximately 85% of people with the condition have a genetic change, or mutation, in chromosomes 11 and 14. Short segments of these chromosomes may exchange places. . The exchange occurs at the site of the cyclin D1 gene on chromosome 11 and the site of a gene that controls the formation of antibody molecules on chromosome 14.
Mantle Cell Lymphoma Epidemiology Segmentation in the 7MM
- Total Mantle Cell Lymphoma Incident Cases
- Total Mantle Cell Lymphoma Gender-specific Cases
- Total Mantle Cell Lymphoma Stage-specific cases
- Total Mantle Cell Lymphoma Diagnosed Cases
- Total Mantle Cell Lymphoma Age-specific Cases
- Total Mantle Cell Lymphoma Treated Cases
Download the report to understand which factors are driving Mantle Cell Lymphoma epidemiology trends @ Mantle Cell Lymphoma Epidemiological Insights
Mantle Cell Lymphoma Treatment Market
The current Mantle Cell Lymphoma Treatment strategies for primarily depends on multiple factors, including stage of disease, age of the patient, and patient’s overall health. MCL is usually diagnosed once it has spread throughout the body, and the majority of these patients require treatment. While MCL is considered as difficult cancer to treat, tremendous progress has been made in discovery of new treatments for the disease. In general, the current recommended mainstays for this specific cancer ailment includes Active Surveillance, Chemotherapy, Targeted therapy, and Transplantation.
Mantle Cell Lymphoma Pipeline Therapies and Key Companies
- Brukinsa (Zanubrutinib): BeiGene
- Velcade (Bortezomib): Takeda Pharmaceuticals
- Calquence (Acalabrutinib): AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals
- Pirtobrutinib: Eli and lilly company
- Orelabrutinib: Beijing InnoCare Pharma Tech
Learn more about the Mantle Cell Lymphoma therapies in clinical trials @ Drugs for Mantle Cell Lymphoma Treatment
Mantle Cell Lymphoma Market Dynamics
The Mantle Cell Lymphoma market dynamics is anticipated to change in the coming years owing to the improvement in the diagnosis methodologies, rising awareness of the diseases, incremental healthcare spending across the world and expected launch of emerging therapies during the forecast period of 2022–2032. Companies across the globe are working towards the development of new treatment therapies for mantle cell lymphoma.
Some of the key players in the therapeutic market of MCL are Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMS), Takeda, Acerta Pharma/ AstraZeneca, and many others. Expected launch of emerging therapies such as, NVG-111 (Novalgen), HMPL-760 (Hutchison medipharma, Pirtobrutinib, Orelabrutinib (Beijing InnoCare Pharma Tech), LOXO-338 (Eli Lilly and Company), and others will significantly impact the MCL market during the forecast period (2022–2032).
Chemotherapeutic approaches used to treat Mantle Cell Lymphoma are:
- R-CHOP (rituximab, cyclophosphamide, doxorubicin, vincristine, and prednisone)
- Bendamustine (treanda) in combination with rituximab
- Hyper-CVAD (cyclophosphamide, doxorubicin, vincristine, dexamethasone alternating with high-dose
- methotrexate and cytarabine) + rituximab
Scope of the Mantle Cell Lymphoma Market Research Report
- Coverage- 7MM
- Study Period- 2019-2032
- Forecast Period- 2022-2032
- Mantle Cell Lymphoma Companies- BeiGene, Takeda Pharmaceuticals, AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals, Eli and Lilly Company, Beijing InnoCare Pharma Tech, and many others are developing novel Mantle Cell Lymphoma Drugs that can be available in the Mantle Cell Lymphoma market in the upcoming years.
- Mantle Cell Lymphoma Therapies- Brukinsa (Zanubrutinib), Velcade (Bortezomib), Calquence (Acalabrutinib), Pirtobrutinib, Orelabrutinib, and many others
- Mantle Cell Lymphoma Therapeutic Assessment- Current marketed and emerging therapies
- Mantle Cell Lymphoma Market Dynamics- Mantle Cell Lymphoma Market Drivers and Barriers
- Competitive Intelligence Analysis- SWOT analysis, PESTLE analysis, Porter’s five forces, BCG Matrix, Market entry strategies
- Unmet Needs, KOL’s views, Analyst’s views, Mantle Cell Lymphoma Market Access and Reimbursement
Discover more about Mantle Cell Lymphoma medications in development @ Mantle Cell Lymphoma Clinical Trials
Table of content
1. Key Insights
2. Executive Summary of Mantle Cell Lymphoma
3. Competitive Intelligence Analysis for Mantle Cell Lymphoma
4. Mantle Cell Lymphoma: Market Overview at a Glance
5. Mantle Cell Lymphoma: Disease Background and Overview
6. Patient Journey
7. Mantle Cell Lymphoma Epidemiology and Patient Population
8. Treatment Algorithm, Current Treatment, and Medical Practices
9. Mantle Cell Lymphoma Unmet Needs
10. Key Endpoints of Mantle Cell Lymphoma Treatment
11. Mantle Cell Lymphoma Marketed Products
12. Mantle Cell Lymphoma Emerging Therapies
13. Mantle Cell Lymphoma: Seven Major Market Analysis
14. Attribute analysis
15. 7MM: Mantle Cell Lymphoma Market Outlook
16. Access and Reimbursement Overview of Mantle Cell Lymphoma
17. KOL Views
18. Mantle Cell Lymphoma Market Drivers
19. Mantle Cell Lymphoma Market Barriers
21. DelveInsight Capabilities
23. About DelveInsight
Get in touch with our Business Executive @ Mantle Cell Lymphoma Market Size
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Yash Bhardwaj
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States