The extent of Canada’s natural beauty, from mountains and glaciers to lakes and remote forests, is nearly unmatched in the world. But Canada’s allure isn’t just about nature. Canada has cosmopolitan cities that are clean, safe, friendly and multicultural. In fact, Canada is consistently hailed as one of the most livable countries in the world. The Canadian eTA was introduced in 2015 by the Canadian Immigration Service to better organize the screening of visitors and determine their right to enter the country prior to travel. This means British citizens can apply for a Canadian eTA instead of having to apply for a Canadian Tourist Visa for British Citizens. There are fifty countries whose citizens are exempt from a Canadian visa under this program, including British citizens. Individuals entering Canada by car, bus, train or ship (including cruise ships) cannot apply for an eTA and must apply for a visitor visa at the embassy.
CANADA VISA REQUIREMENTS FOR BRITISH CITIZENS
- A British passport valid for at least 6 months from the date of travel.
- You can use a credit or debit card to pay for the eTA fees.
- A current email address to receive the eTA in their Inbox.
The Canada eTA visa from Australia is not optional but is a mandatory requirement for all Australian citizens traveling to the country for short stays. The Electronic Travel Authorization for Canada is only available to travelers entering Canada by air. Australia is one of fifty visa-free countries, meaning Australian citizens do not need a visa to visit Canada. Instead, Australians must obtain an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) to enter Canada. Australian citizens must apply for a Canada eTA visa to enter Canada for tourism, business, transit or medical visits of up to 90 days. You will still need ID and travel documents. Canadian authorities introduced the eTA in 2015 to pre-screen foreign visitors to Canada and determine their eligibility.
Canada eTA Requirements for Australian Citizens
- An Australian passport valid for at least 6 months from the date of travel.
- A valid credit or debit card to pay for the eTA fees.
- An Email address to receive notifications about the Canada eTA in your Inbox.
Thanks to an online initiative by the Canadian government, French citizens no longer have to go through a lengthy application process to obtain a Canada visa waiver from France. According to Canadian visa policy, French citizens are not required to apply for a Canadian visa before traveling to Canada for tourism purposes. However, if you are traveling by air, you must apply for a Canadian ETA prior to departure. Travelers from France wishing to stay in Canada for up to 6 consecutive months can obtain an electronic travel authorization through the easy online eTA application system launched in 2016. This paperless travel authorization can only be applied for online and is linked to the traveler’s bio-metric passport. Applying for an Electronic Travel Authorization is easy and simple.
REQUIREMENTS FOR CANADA VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF FRENCH
- Valid Passport: A valid bio-metric passport. Each applicant must be in possession of a bio-metric passport with a minimum of 6 months validity from the date of entry into Canada.
- Email Address: You must provide a valid email address as the ETA confirmation will be emailed in PDF format. Although the ETA is electronically linked to your passport and you don’t need a physical copy, most people prefer to print one out just in case.
- Means of payment: You can use a credit or debit card to pay for your eTA fees.
Canada is fast becoming a popular country for travelers from Europe and Germany in particular. Currently, German citizens make up the fifth largest group of tourists visiting Canada each year. Thanks to a recent initiative initiated by the Government of Canada, it is now easier than ever to obtain a visa waiver to visit Canada via the online eTA application, eliminating the need to apply for a visa in person with a Canadian diplomat in the office. Travelers with a German passport must have a visa or visa waiver before they can legally enter Canada. According to Canada’s visa policy, 58 nationalities are exempt from applying for a visa to enter Canada. Germany is one of them. However, it is important to note that all German citizens require an Electronic Travel Authorization or eTA to enter Canada.
Canada Eta Requirements For German Citizens
- Passport: All German citizens must have a valid German passport, with at least 6 months’ validity, in order to get a Canadian eTA visa.
- Email: you will receive your document by email. So, provide a valid email. When you get your ETA, you are not required to have a physical copy on you, but if you want, you can still print one out.
- Means of Payment: Travelers will need a valid form of payment, such as a debit or credit card, to pay for the eTA application fees.
Company Name: CANADA Official
Contact Person: Populous Thomas Rustam
Email: Send Email
Phone: +30 21 0721 6227
Address:No.3, Kleanthous street